• Manage your symptoms immediately
• Experienced in a variety of massage techniques and modalities
• Direct Billing with Alberta Blue Cross and with Telus eClaims
Anatomy Trains Structural Integration 12 Session Series
Anatomy Trains Structural Integration is an effective form of bodywork using myofascial techniques guided by the myofascial meridians as a strategy to relieve pain and tension. This modality can restore your balance, stability, and ease of movement for the long term.
If you haven’t have much success getting long term results with other modalities, Structural Integration may be the release that your body has been seeking.
What can Structural Integration do for you?
- Improve your sensory perception of movement to improvement performance in activities
- Align skeletal system to reduce myofascial effort in standing and movement
- Reduce compensation in movement and standing
- Increase range of motion and movement within the limitations of age, health, and past history
- Decrease pain
- Give length to the trunk and limbs as the body thrives at its full length rather than in contraction
- Balance the tone of the myofascial tissue
- Improve your ability to maintain balance and resiliency when faced with stressful negative impacts
- Create a better emotional and spiritual expression through the physical self